Industrial Technology Management, Inc. (ITM) is a California corporation formed in 1995, having our home office in Torrance, California.
We are manufacturers representative specializing in the sound, vibration, thermal and emissions control products. Through our principals, we offer:
- Custom engineered acoustical and thermal control composites
- Hydrophobated Melamine for aircraft insulation
- Three-dimensional custom molded foam for acoustical absorption and vibration isolation
- High temperature insulation materials including removable and reusable flexible insulation blankets for piping valves and flange insulation
- Vacuum Insulated Tubing (VIT) for thermal enhanced oil recovery
- Oil field steam generators
- Gideon Low NOx burners and steam boiler control systems
Our sales territory includes Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, and Oregon. Oilfield Steam Generators and Vacuum Insulated Tubing are sold worldwide.
We are partners in two manufacturing joint ventures for the production of specialized equipment for thermal enhanced oil recovery including vacuum insulated tubing and oil field steam generators. Both ventures use proprietary technology and manufacturing know-how to produce for our Worldwide customers. ITM is responsible for marketing, sales, and project & contract management.
Our objective is to focus the company upon the core competencies of our employees and to form strategic alliances and partnerships with manufacturers. We are a sales, engineering, and technology driven company and able to tackle complex business opportunities and markets.